What It Is
Dermatologist-developed sonic device with round sponge attachment delivers a steady vibrating motion to gently buff and blend foundation evenly onto skin. Provides a smooth, seamless application. Skin looks perfected yet remarkably natural.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How to Use
- For best results, use your Clinique Sonic System Airbrushed Finish Liquid Foundation Applicator on clean skin prepped with moisturizer and/or primer.
- Sponge Head works best if you let it gently glide over skin—there's no need to apply pressure.
- Press the button to stop the Sponge Head or Sponge Head will automatically turn off after 30 seconds. To restart your Sponge Head, simply press the button again.
- Dot your favourite Clinique liquid foundation on forehead, cheeks and chin. For highly fluid liquid foundations, pour a small amount into the palm of your hand, then dip the Sponge Head into the foundation. For cream foundations, dip the Sponge Head directly into the cream.
- Gently massage Sponge Head over entire face, blending foundation from the center of the face, outward.
- After each use, clean Sponge Head with soap and water and rinse thoroughly. Shake off excess water and allow to air dry before next use. Clean the back of the Sponge Head and the handle underneath the Sponge Head as needed.